what you need:
2 lemons for zesting
1 orange for zesting
2 Tbs. of granulated sugar
¼ cup of fresh mint, chopped
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
kosher salt to taste
black pepper to taste
2 cups of EVOO
how you make it:
1. Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse sand.
2. Rub on the lamb chops, then cover with plastic and set aside to let the rub set in (about 20 minutes).
3. Refrigerate until needed.
4. On a hot grill, cook the lamb to medium rare or to your desired doneness.
5. Let the lamb rest for a few minutes before serving.
Red Wine Demi-glace
Maitre D’ Butter
vegetable recommendations: (when in season)
Mashed sweet potatoes
Get More Recipes Here
- Barista = Brewed Beverages of the Non-Alcoholic Variety
- Brain Drain = Thoughts + Views + Opinions + Ramblings
- Charcuterie = Sausage + Bacon + Ham + Salumi + Pate + Terrine + Confit
- Daybreak = Breakfast + Granola + Smoothie
- Fishmonger = Shellfish + Crustacean + Fish
- Food Photos
- Granary = Pasta + Grain + Rice
- Harvest = Roots + Fruits + Dressings
- Hasty Pudding = Pastry + Baking
- Hennery = Poultry + Fowl + Gamebird
- Nose to Tail = Beef + Pork + Game + Cuts the Butcher Keeps for Himself
- Saucier = Stocks + Soups + Sauces
- Snacks = Small Meals + Appetizers
- Soda Jerk = Beverages of the Non-Alcoholic Variety
- Videos = Informational + Instructional
- Whiskey Bar = Cocktails of an Alcoholic Variety